Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Busy and Beautiful LIFE





Hey y'all! So I haven't posted in foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr...and here is why:
Life right now is crazy. And I do mean crazy.

In April I discovered that I was accepted into the University of Tennessee Health Science Center dental hygiene school! (my dream!!!!!!) However, I did NOT think this was going to happen. It was a total God thing!  I was basically told that my credentials did not look so good and that my chances weren't very good but to go ahead and apply this year so that it would look good for when I applied again next year. They were already assuming and telling me that I would not be accepted.  SO when I was accepted in April....I was obviously ecstatic! I think God planned it all that way so that I could not boast in the slightest. My acceptance was ALL Him...I did nothing to deserve it. 

When I was assuming I would not be accepted this year, I decided to hold off on taking A&P 2, and just go ahead and take it next semester. But when I was accepted, obviously that course had to be done by August..... well I couldn't take it in June (my wedding month) and I felt July was pushing it, so I decided to take it in a Maymester (aka a whole semester in 3 weeks). 6 hours a day. 5 days a week. 

This class would last up until a week and a half before the wedding......June 1st to be exact....and that was pushing it in itself.

Also, before I knew that I was going to be accepted, I told my church that I could chaperon the youth at camp......the week before the wedding.....june 1st- june 4th.......

Also, on top of all of that...I have a job at a dentist office. 

ALL while planning a wedding,  investing into the youth group (aka my people), maintaining friendships, and trying to soak up every second I have with my fiance and this engagement.  

LIFE IS SO CRAZY RIGHT NOW! 
But I love it. 
And all of it is good things! So I am trying to see beauty in the crazy and not go crazy myself.....but I think I have gone crazy. Absolutely bonkers actually.

-Lace

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your acceptance, Lacey! What an exciting time in life for you! :) So nice to read your posts again!
    Bonnie Stoltzfoos

    strongandsweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love reading your blog! And thank you for inspiring me with your health journey!

      Delete