Saturday, August 22, 2015

First Looks (Daddy & Groom)



I definitely should be posting our getting ready pictures before the first look pictures, but I love these so much that I have to post these first!!! Our photographer did such an amazing job of capturing the sheer JOY of that day!











Daddy got me a renaldo bracelet called "New Beginnings"
He's so thoughtful and sweet. He always has been!











Man of my DREAMS!!!!









What Matthew is opening is a notebook full of prayers for my future husband, and letters I have written to my future husband from about sixth grade on to the day before our wedding. I gave them to him at our first look! I wanted him to know just how much he is the man for me. That he had been prayed for in detail. Every detail. 
He is not only the man of my dreams, but the man I have prayed for. 



















































No comments:

Post a Comment